Wednesday, July 7, 2010

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things...

For as stressful as staying home is, it's mostly rewarding. I mean, if I worked, I would miss things like:

  • watching Thing 1 & Thing 2 chase each other around the house, giggling gleefully.
  • catching episodes of "Baby Story," "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" and "Ellen" while the boys nap.
  • having playdates with fab friends and their adorable kids.
  • hearing Thing 1 tell me that song on the radio is "his jam" and watching him dance to it.
  • getting tons of random cuddles during the day.
  • being told I'm Thing 1's "bess fwend."
  • having the freedom to go to Target as often as I please (*cough*multiple.times.a.week*cough*)...and therefore getting killer clearance deals quite often, thanks to my rack-stalking.
  • getting to wear sweat pants daily (and saving money by not having to buy career-wear!)
  • sleeping in until the ripe hour of 7am.
  • being able to stay inside on yucky days.
  • playing trains with my little dudes.
  • enjoying all the little moments.

Of course, my days are also filled with multiple melt-downs and sass to spare, but it's cool. The fun stuff makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment